Basic Facts Boxes

Today in week 10 I learned about Basic Facts Boxes and I did Basic Facts Boxes.

Basic Number Facts is basically the same as Basic Facts Boxes. For example : 0 + 0 to 9 + 9 for addition and their subtractive opposites, and 0 x 0 to 9 x 9 for multiplication.

First I had to go on a worksheet (that records the data) that shows Basic Facts Boxes. For example : it shows the subject.

Next I had to go and choose one of the subjects I wanted to start off with. For example : x, +, -, and divisions. I picked the multiplication because it looks and feels like a good reason to start off with.

Then I had to pick if I wanted the multiplication to be in order (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1o) or in randoms (2,5,8,10,3,4). I picked an order because I love to be in order. I’ll try and do random things in the next basic facts boxes next week.

Lastly I had to click onto check (checks all of your answers if it’s right) to see the answer is right. For example : 1+1 = 2 and the answer turned green.

I enjoyed doing this task. I did well at getting them all right. I need to improve on doing hard mode instead of easy mode.