Burbes & Runs

This week I learned about Burbes.

Burbes is where you start with a jump squat and get into your starting position with both of your feet flat on the floor. get into a blank position. Do a Push-up on your toes and to jump back to your feet & repeat.

First we started off with a warm up exercise. For the warm up we had to go up to 10 all the way to 2. For example : You would do 10 runs, 10 burbes, 8 runs, 8 burbes, 6 runs, 6 burbes, 4 runs, 4 burbes, and 2 runs, 2 burbes.

Next we had to find a partner to practise doing the runs and burbes. For my partner it was Me and Armani. Me and Armani started to do runs and burbes. For the runs we had to run all the way to the yellow line and back to the cones by doing burbes.

Then Miss Morris picked the partners to do it with again. She picked Me and Lila to do it. Me and Lila were doing it right until we were the 4th person but we said it doesn’t really matter.

Lastly we had to do them all together again. We had 30 burbes but at the same time. For example: If Valencia was my partner we would wait until the teacher tells all of the people to do 1 Burbes and then 2 Burbes all the way up to 30.

I enjoyed doing this kind of PE. I did well at doing the runs and burbes. I need to improve on moving faster.